Writing EBooks can help establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in the industry. While improving your credibility this can help you generate leads that will help you gain clients who will be loyal to your business for a long time to come. Alternatively, you can also sell these EBooks and create an alternative source of income.
EBooks, or electronic books, as they are called, can open those doors for you that you thought never existed. By writing EBooks you can…
Gain tremendous amount of knowledge about certain topics or industries
Share your expertise with people who are in need
Give a reason to your readers as to why they should trust you
Bring about a difference into the lives of your readers
Establish a name for yourself in the industry
Get in touch with people who are genuinely interested in what you do
However, EBooks today are being offered by every business as subscriptions in order to generate exclusive leads that will help them in the long run.
EBooks will need time. No matter how hard you work it is impossible to finish writing an EBook in one day. You would need at least a month or two to come up with a format, do your research, gather information and present it in a readable, interesting and sellable way.
You will need tons of patience apart from the right skills that are required to write EBooks.
Do you have it in you?
If Yes, congratulations! You have found a way to establish an excellent position for yourself in the industry.
If not, no issues. You can always hire a professional EBook writing service that can ghost-write your EBook for you.
I can do it for you and at affordable pricing too!
Let’s Get Started!
Looking for reasons why you should hire me as your EBook writer? Here are a few:
- I can suggest a few excellent titles for your EBooks so that they actually become sellable
- I can refer resources based on your suggestions and come up with the right kind of information to include in your EBook
- I give you chapter by chapter as and when I complete them, so that you can go through them and suggest revisions wherever necessary
- I come with a vast experience of ghost-writing EBooks for different clients in various genres such as communication, hotel management, lifestyle, insurance and more. I have ghost-written quite a few course materials, motivational books and how-to manuals that have offered excellent value to the readers
How it works?
Here are a few steps that I follow to make sure you get exactly what you want, when it comes to EBook Writing:
- Understanding the subject-matter and analysing your objective behind writing the EBook
- Creating the index or table of contents and getting it approved from you
- Doing the necessary research to gather the required information
- Deciding on the right style for EBook Writing
- Writing the EBook chapter by chapter
- Sending each chapter as soon as I finish so that you can approve or edit the same
- Making the necessary revisions as per your instructions
- Finishing the EBook by completing various sections such as author profile, acknowledgements, etc.
Blogs are pieces of content through which you connect with your target audience. Regular Blogging is of utmost importance for your marketing success. Not only does this give you the visibility that you deserve, it also drives tremendous traffic to your website in a consistent manner.
Blog writing can be a whole lot of fun. It helps you…
Share your knowledge with the world
Learn about the latest trends in the industry
Initiate engaging conversations with your target audience
Find out the expectations of your prospective clients
Establish yourself as an industry expert
Gain new customers while retaining the existing ones
There is more to it; but you have to make one promise to yourself if you want to achieve success through blogging.
You need to stick to a regular content posting schedule and create blog posts on a consistent basis.
Ready for this?
Excellent! Get started right away.
If it is going to be difficult to find time to Blog or in case you just don’t have the necessary Blog writing skills, your best alternative would be to hire a professional blog writing service. This is exactly where I come into the picture.
I have been writing blogs for 7 years now for almost every industry including human resources, finance, information technology, web designing, art, branding, marketing, real estate, interior décor and more. I understand your exact requirements, suggest blogging schedules, identify blog topics, discuss them with you, do the required research and come up with the perfect content that can make your blog posts a huge success across social media.
Discuss your Requirements Right Away
If you ask me why, here are a few reasons that can help you understand:
- I help you plan the right blogging strategy after understanding your target audience and determining what their expectations are. I sincerely believe that blogging is all about what they want to know instead of what you have to tell them.
- I come up with unique blog topics and create catchy headlines that will lure your readers to go through the entire blog, no matter what the length of the blog is.
- I include interesting case studies, examples, statistics or facts that make your blogs interesting, informative and engaging, so that your audience are left wanting for more.
- Through excellent blog posts, I answer the questions of your target audience before they even frame them in their mind.
- I organize content in a way that is easy to read and understand so that your readers enjoy your blogs thoroughly and derive maximum value from them.
- I help establish yourself as an authority in blog writing, without you having to put in any efforts.
- I optimize your blogs for the search engines by including the right keywords in the right manner, without making them seem salesy or promotional.
I believe in providing best quality content at affordable pricing because I am a person who is looking to develop long-lasting relationships with her clients.
Need more information? I would be glad to clarify all your queries to your satisfaction.
Web Content Writing
While there are many aspects such as selecting the theme, arranging the elements and designing the various sections of the website, it is the content that helps the business achieve its main objective behind creating such a website. However, creating excellent content for your website is no piece of cake.
Your copy needs to be…
Conversational while being clean and neat
Unique without seeming as weird
Well-formatted while being free from errors
Representative of your business or Brand
Optimized enough to make your website appear in the top pages of the Search Engine Results
…else it is only going to be a waste of time.
Let’s be clear about this – This is going to take a lot of your time and efforts.
So, the question for you is this…
Are you ready to invest your time and efforts to come up with content that looks absolutely professional, unique, error-free, 100% original and optimized for the search engines?
If yes, you are on your own to go ahead with your web content writing.
If not, here is a wonderful way to get the exact content that you need for your website in the most affordable way…
Get in Touch with Me
Let me give you a few reasons why you should do so:
- I do the necessary research on your industry and come up with the right keywords that will generate maximum traffic to your website on a consistent basis.
- I insert these keywords very subtly into the web content that I create for you, without actually stuffing them. Not only does this improve the readability of your content, it also improves your ranking as well as your conversion rate.
- I will help you tell your Brand story in a way that will tap into the emotions of your readers. While this will increase your visibility, it will also help establish your brand in the industry.
- I adopt the industry best practices when it comes to web content writing. Not only will I make your content informative, I will also make sure it is engaging and exciting enough to help convert your visitors into your customers.
- I will keep your content crisp, clear and concise, while giving maximum information about your business to your target audience.
- I will use content to highlight the USP of your business and give the perfect answer to the question in the minds of your target audience – why should they care?
- I give you content that you are absolutely satisfied with, irrespective of how many revisions I will have to make to get it right.
- I double-check the content for the information I present, the spelling, grammar and the words that I use, before I deliver the same.
- I make sure the content I give you provides maximum value to your readers.
You get all this at a price that is agreeable to you.
So, what more do you want? Make a list of your requirements and discuss them with me.